Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are an integral part of the Dukakuu Plus Marketing Agreement for the promotion of the Platform.
Dukakuu reserves the right to change at any time and in its sole discretion any of the terms and conditions contained in these General Terms and Conditions, the Policies and the Commission. Changes to these General Terms and Conditions will take effect at the latest seven (7) days from notification by notice to the Dukakuu Plus or posting on the Platform or otherwise. Changes to Policies and the Commission may be posted without notice and shall have immediate effect. The Dukakuu Plus is responsible for reviewing notices, Policies and the commission structure. The Dukakuu Plus's continued participation in the Dukakuu the Dukakuu Plus Program following the changes taking effect will constitute the Dukakuu Plus's acceptance of such changes and if the Dukakuu Plus does not agree to any changes, the Dukakuu Plus must discontinue its participation in the Dukakuu the Dukakuu Plus Program and the Agreement will be terminated. For the avoidance of doubt, newer versions of the General Terms and Conditions, Policies and to the commission structure supersede older versions.
The Agreement is limited to parties that can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. the Dukakuu Plus represent and warrant that: i) it is, and will remain at all times, a business duly organized, registered, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of its country of registration; ii) it has all requisite right, power and authority to enter into the Agreement and perform its obligations hereunder; and iii) any information provided or made available to Dukakuu is, and shall remain at all times, accurate, up to date and complete.
CLAUSE 1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1. Advertising Material: includes banners, pop-ups or any other Dukakuu information shown in equivalent forms.
2. Dukakuu Plus Media: All advertising media, including but not limited to website, application and newsletter, the Dukakuu Plus networks' sub Dukakuu Plus’s, their owned and brokered media, registered to the Dukakuu Plus Program by the Dukakuu Plus and approved by Dukakuu.
3. Dukakuu Plus Platform: The online platform provided by Dukakuu, which enables the Dukakuu Plus to participate in the Dukakuu Plus Program and provides the Dukakuu Plus with statistical, financial and other information concerning the Dukakuu Plus’s performance, Commission amounts as well as Advertising Materials.
4. Dukakuu Plus Program: The Dukakuu program that offers products, goods and/or services for sale to Customers by way of Hyperlinks originating on the Dukakuu Plus Media.
5. App: The Dukakuu mobile application.
6. Chargeback: Sales which are not eligible for a Commission including, but not limited to:
1. fraudulent & invalid transactions (including transactions identified manually or by way of automated fraudulent order check tools);
2. cancelled transactions; and
3. returned orders.
7. Click: A user’s call of an Dukakuu Plus Program Hyperlink on the platform operated by the Dukakuu Plus, leading to the display of a Product or of a page on the Platform.
8. Commission: The fee earned by the Dukakuu Plus for a Click leading to a Sale, or any other action agreed to by the Parties, excluding Chargebacks, as further defined in Clauses 7 and 8.
9. Customer: A consumer who places an order on the Platform through a Hyperlink on the Dukakuu Plus Media.
10. EDM: Advertising e-mails and other direct marketing products and processes.
11. Hyperlink: A link to a Product in the form of an URL provided via the Dukakuu Plus Program and identifying the Dukakuu Plus, for use by the Dukakuu Plus in the Dukakuu Plus Media.12. Platform: The Website and any other Internet domain property or mobile app owned or operated by Dukakuu.
13. Policies: The various Dukakuu policies on prohibited products, acceptable use for advertisers, etc.
14. Product: A product sold or a service provided on the Platform.
15. Sale: The act of a Customer purchasing a Product where the Dukakuu Plus is in the last position of the Click chain (last paid marketing advertorial (paid channel) the end-user is using).
16. SEM (Search Engine Marketing): Any form of online marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages through the use of paid placement, contextual advertising or paid inclusion.
17. SEO (Search Engine Optimization): The process of (i) improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website or a web page from search engines via "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results, or (ii) realizing or creating an improved or better ranking in search engine results for a specific keyword or keywords.
18. Successful Sale: A Sale without Chargeback, from the first purchase by a Customer and for thirty (30) calendar days thereafter.